1- Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Account Information. When you establish your RivalHealth™ account, we may require you to provide us with personal information, including your name, e-mail address, physical address, and birth date. You can decide whether or not to provide additional personal information when establishing your account. Your Company or Sponsoring Organization may pay for all or part of your Subscription and Fitness Video Fees. However, you may choose to purchase other goods or services from our Site outside of this arrangement, in these situations, you may be required to provide a valid credit card or PayPal account number and expiration date to purchase Fitness Videos or other services. This credit card or PayPal information is not retained by RivalHealth™ after the transaction is completed.
- Use of IP Addresses. RivalHealth™ uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers and to administer our service. Your IP address is used with the IP addresses of other members to gather broad demographic information.
2- Use and Disclosure of Information
- Provision of Goods and Services. RivalHealth™ will use the personal information you provide to fulfill your order for products and services, alert you of new products and services, features and enhancements, respond to your support issues, and/or notify you of upgrade opportunities, contests, promotions, and special offers. If you request any technical support, you consent to our remote access and review of your computer for purposes of support and debugging. You agree that we may communicate with you via email and any similar technology for any purpose relating to the Site. You may opt out of any email communication by submitting a written email request to Rival Health Support. Should you choose to opt out of all email communication you may be removed from the Rival Fusion program.
- Other Uses. We may also:
- (a) Disclose your address to shipping companies who work on behalf of or with RivalHealth™ to provide you a DVD Library. Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personal information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- (b) Release personal information and/or other information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state, federal or international laws or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
- (c) Disclose personal information and/or other information about you that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to enforce our agreements, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourself against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, to protect the security or integrity of the Site, and protect the rights, property, or personal safety of RivalHealth™, our users or others.
3- Other Terms
- Chat Rooms and Other Public Forums. The Site may include chat rooms, blogs, message boards and other public forums. Please remember that any information disclosed in these areas will necessarily be disclosed to third-parties and become public information. As with any online forum, you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal or proprietary information in these forums.
- Usage of RivalHealth™ by Children. RivalHealth™ does not knowingly allow children under the age of fifteen (15) to sign up for an account on the Site or to otherwise disclose any of their personal information to us. If you are under 15 years old, please do not use or access our Site. We do not intend to collect information about children under the age of 15. If we later obtain actual knowledge that a user is under 15 years of age, we will take steps to remove that user’s information from our systems. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 15 whom you believe has disclosed personal information to us, please contact us at Rival Health Info so that we may delete and remove the child’s information from our systems.
- Choice/Opt-Out. We provide you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving certain communications from us and our business partners, at the point in the registration process where we request information about you. In addition, you may email us to access your account web page to change the marketing settings. All marketing e-mail newsletters from RivalHealth™ will provide you with the opportunity to unsubscribe from future marketing mailings. Even if you opt out of such mailings, however, we reserve the right to send you e-mail and other communications to disclose maintenance and other service-related issues.
- User Information Correction/Update. You may access, update and/or correct your account information at any time by editing your account at www.rivalhealth.com. You may need to supply certain information so that we can try to verify that you have authority to modify this information.
- Third-Party Sites. The Site may contain links to other Internet sites. We have no responsibility for the privacy practices of other Web sites, including the Web sites of our business partners. Whenever a Web browser window is opened in RivalHealth™ that does not show a Web page created by RivalHealth™ (noted by a RivalHealth™ copyright statement at the bottom of such pages), then it should be assumed that RivalHealth™ privacy policies do not apply.
- Legal Requirements. We intend to protect your privacy to the fullest extent possible as described in this policy while also fulfilling our responsibility to uphold all applicable laws and regulations. Due to potential legal requirements and other possible circumstances, we cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personally identifiable information will never be disclosed or accessed in ways not otherwise described in this policy. We may be compelled under law to disclose information to government or third parties under certain circumstances or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Further, we can, and you hereby authorize us to, disclose any information to law enforcement or other government officials that we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in compliance with the law.
- Sale of Company or Assets. In the event that all or part of RivalHealth™ is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, you agree that we may transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
- Security. We have implemented reasonable security measures on the Site to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the personal information under our control. Additionally, RivalHealth™ takes reasonable steps to ensure that our third party business partners, including our hosting partners, provide sufficient protection for personal information.
Last Modified: January 7, 2013