- 2 cups sliced strawberries (10 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons honey or other sweetener of your choice
- 1 ½ cups vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt (I used Chobani)
- Place the strawberries and 2 tablespoons honey in a food processor and puree until it is smooth with some small chunks of fruit.
- Mix the yogurt and remaining tablespoon honey in a bowl until smooth.
- Spoon 2-3 teaspoons of the strawberry puree into the bottom of each popsicle mold and then spoon about 1 ½ tablespoons yogurt on top of the fruit. Repeat with another layer each of strawberry puree and yogurt.
- Place the popsicle sticks into the popsicles, cover and freeze for a few hours until solid. Alternatively, if you don’t have popsicle molds, you can use small paper cups. To unmold, dip the popsicle molds in warm water to loosen them and then pull the popsicles out.